|Ce document est publié sur Lâcher-Prise et sur Busy
Il est libre de droit avec les conditions explicites
1) Dire de manière non équivoque que vous n’êtes pas l’auteur
2) Citer la source ; http://Lacher-Prise.info ou Busy
Vous avez le droit de redistribuer en partie ou en extrait cette copie.
Rappel : en bas de page, les COMmentaires sont ouverts à tous,
Votre avis est important, et vos opinions sont intéressantes.
Pleased to meet you, we are Valérie and Laurent; Lâcher-Prise.
We had problems with YOUTUBE (censoring / deleting webchannel)
There are a lot of disappointments with Youtube (shibari / ropes but not that …)
But there are not really any alternatives … D.tube, BitChute, Vimeo etc. do not « work » well.
Today many people are on YouTube but can no longer post and share their passion for Shibari and offer others their videos.
We decided to stoker (host) our own videos « at home » …
Our videos to us but not that … indeed we also want to share this ressource..
We will try to create an archive site of Shibari. ( SHIBARchives )
That is to say for everyone and for everybody.
Which means that we will be hosting « all » Shibari videos of people who wish to participate.
And also « recover » for archiving videos.
We will share these videos with everyone.
This will unfold in 3 steps
- Step we will do our own tests (Peer-to-Peer = closed and private)
!! If Step 1 is conclusive we go to Step 2 otherwise we give up !!
- Step we will do the test only with our videos = Public accessible to everyone
- Step we will open the sharing to all those who want to share their videos without censorship. (Youtube or FaceBook & Co)
We are not going to talk about the « technology » used, it’s the purpose of step 1 « pre-test ».
We will communicate as the project progresses.
Step 0 : Make this first announcement and announce the project.
Next step: Start testing around May 20th, 2018.
- 20 May / 22 May – Installation of test platforms: Linux – Debian = xUbuntu + Mint / Suze = OpenSuze / Arch = Manjaro
- 1 2 & 3 June – Mirror architectures in VT, migration tests from one platform to another
- For now no test of the platform itself
- June 19 – 21 First installation of the platform: Ngnix + PostgreSQL & Co
- 27/28 June Key Issues PEM / Authentications: FAIL = not operational
- 2-4 July RollBack platforms: Resatallation From Scratch Linux servers
- 13-16 July Establishment of a follow-up
💗💗 Paix et amour, ☮ ✌ / 💗💗 Peace and love, ☮ ✌✨
🎁 CORDE-ialement, 🎀 ROPE-ly, 🎎
L&V 💑 #ĹҎ
#Jiyunawa & #Tanjunnawa = #Satorinawa — #Aibunawa #Semanawa #Shibari #Kinbaku #Bondage-Japonais #Japanese-Bondage #ASMR #Bondage_Japonais #Japanese_Bondage